Terms of Service
- Copyright notice:
- All information ON THIS world Wide Web site (oldmadison.com, Madison News on-line, etc.) is copyright 1997 by Oldmadison.com. All rights reserved. Reproduction or transmission by any means without the prior permission of Oldmadison.com, is prohibited. To obtain permission to reuse copyrighted information on this site, you may send e-mail to email@example.com
- You may download copyrighted material only for your own use. You may not copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any copyrighted material. The burden of determining that any information, software or any other content on the oldmadison.com On-Line site is not protected by copyright rests with you. You acknowledge that oldmadison.com On-Line and/or third party-content providers remain the owners of posted materials, and that you do not acquire any of those ownership rights by downloading copyrighted materials.
- Text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Oldmadison.com materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and noncommercial use. Oldmadison.com will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
- Disclaimer for user-posted content:
Copyright 1997 oldmadison.com - All rights reserved.
- Terms of service:
- The Oldmadison.com On-Line World Wide Web site ("oldmadison.com and Madison News On-Line") is intended to provide users information and an outlet for exchange of information. By entering oldmadison.com On-Line World Wide Web site and availing yourself of its contents, you agree to use oldmadison.com in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with these terms and conditions:
- Rules for conduct while using oldmadison.com On-Line: You agree that you will not upload to oldmadison.com On-Line or post in oldmadison.com On-Line bulletin boards or other forums any of the following material:
- Material which defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are hateful or offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Copyrighted material including, without limitation, text, photographs, sound, video and music, unless authorized by the copyright holder.
- Material that contains vulgar or obscene language or images.
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation unless specifically authorized.
- Limitation of liability and warranty: You agree that use of the oldmadison.com On-Line site is entirely at your own risk. This Site is provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the oldmadison.com On-Line site, including without limitation any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products or services; and any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that oldmadison.com, is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of others including, but not limited to, providers of material to the Service and other users of the Service, and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests with you. Neither the oldmadison.com On-Line site nor any of its agents or affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the oldmadison.com On-Line site or inability to gain access to our use of the oldmadison.com On-Line site or out of any breach of any warranty.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the oldmadison.com site or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. oldmadison.com shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold oldmadison.com On-Line harmless from any dispute which may arise from a breach of terms of this Agreement, and to hold oldmadison.com On-Line harmless from any claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, related to your violation of this Terms of Service Agreement, or to any information, software or other content placed on the Service by you.
- Choice of law: This Agreement and any dispute arising under the terms thereof shall be construed in accordance with, and shall be governed by, the laws of the State of Indiana.
- Entire agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written or oral between oldmadison.com On-Line representatives and you. Oldmadison.com On-Line may amend this Agreement at any time upon notice from oldmadison.com On-Line to you as published through the Service.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.